The outbreak of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) has effected all organisations, big and small – and GEGAC is no different. BUT, we are, and always will be, here to provide support for our Community.
There are some changes to the way GEGAC will be operating until life returns to normal. Many of our staff are now working remotely or from home and a number of our office sites are closed. This situation is constantly changing – please check back here regularly for updates.
Please click the links here for information:
There is a large amount of information available to you and a lot of it is confusing and overwhelming. We have listed some key websites below:
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information:
- DHHS COVID-19 Page – everything you need to know in one place – symptoms, restrictions, emergency relief
- DHHS COVID-19 Daily Updates – the latest information
- Federal Department of Health – current situation and numbers
- National Indigenous Australians Agency – Mob specific information
- COOL COVID-19 Rap – A rap by Dja Dja Wurrung Elder Uncle Rick Nelson and his nephew Chase Nelson from central Victoria providing health information to all Mob
- Services Australia (Centrelink) – COVID-19 Specific Information
- Australian Taxation Office – COVID-19 Information
Self (and Family) Care: